Next Race: Sunday 26th October 2014
The Dartington Duathlon is a multi-sport race that takes place twice a year at the magnificent Dartington Hall Estate near Totnes in Devon. Online entry is currently open for our next race, Sunday 26th October - The event is filling up so please register now if you want to be sure of your place.
The next Dartington Duathlon will be a standard (Olympic) distance race. It begins with a 10 km road run along the private roads and paths within Dartington Estate; followed by a 40 km road cycle on fast, undulating public roads; and finishes with a 5 km cross-country run within the grounds of the estate. Transition is a secure area with a tarmac surface, adjacent to the race HQ with toilets & changing facilities.
All our races are registered with the British Triathlon Federation and run in strict accordance with their rules & regulations. Participants are required to hold a BTF Race Licence. If you are not a British Triathlon member you will need to purchase a day licence from us when you attend registration.
What is Included?
- Secure online entry system
- Regular email newsletter
- Race Pack (collect from the Race HQ)
- Electronic chip timing
- Well signed and marshalled routes
- Secure Transition (Tarmac Surface)
- First aid cover with professional medic
- Drink station (High 5 & Water)
- Recovery Service (for competitior and/or bike)
- Port-Race Recovery Drink (High 5)
- Event T-Shirt
- Race HQ with drinks, toilets & changing
- Live online results
- Personal results printout at finishline
- BTF Licenced Race
- Age & Gendery Categories
- Team Competition
- Trophies, Medals, and Cash Prizes to be won!
- Event Photography service
Entry for October Open
Online Entry is open for the October standard distance race.
- Standard Entry £33
- Youth & Juniors £23
- Vintage (65+) £23
- Relay Team (per person) £23
- Entry on the day £40 (concessions £30)
- Day Race Licence (non BTF members)
- Car Parking (20p per hour)
- Post-Race Massage Service
- Official Race Photographs