Results & Photos for March Race Now Available
Results for the March 23rd Race are now available under the Results menu above.
Official Photographs are available from Charles Whitton Photography: CLICK HERE
Next Race: Sunday 26th October 2014
The Dartington Duathlon is a multi-sport race that takes place twice a year at the magnificent Dartington Hall Estate near Totnes in Devon. Online entry is now open for our next race, Sunday 26th October with 'early bird' prices currently being offered.
The next Dartington Duathlon will be a standard (Olympic) distance race. It begins with a 10 km road run along the private roads and paths within Dartington Estate; followed by a 40 km road cycle on fast, undulating public roads; and finishes with a 5 km cross-country run within the grounds of the estate. Transition is a secure area with a tarmac surface, adjacent to the race HQ with toilets & changing facilities.
All our races are registered with the British Triathlon Federation and run in strict accordance with their rules & regulations. Participants are required to hold a BTF Race Licence. If you are not a British Triathlon member you will need to purchase a day licence from us when you attend registration.
What is Included?
- Secure online entry system
- Regular email newsletter
- Race Pack (collect from the Race HQ)
- Electronic chip timing
- Well signed and marshalled routes
- Secure Transition (Tarmac Surface)
- First aid cover with professional medic
- Drink station (High 5 & Water)
- Recovery Service (for competitior and/or bike)
- Port-Race Recovery Drink (High 5)
- Event T-Shirt
- Race HQ with drinks, toilets & changing
- Live online results
- Personal results printout at finishline
- BTF Licenced Race
- Age & Gendery Categories
- Team Competition
- Trophies, Medals, and Cash Prizes to be won!
- Event Photography service
Entry for October Open
Online Entry is open for the October standard distance race. These are the early bird rates which we will hold until the end of April.
- Standard Entry £30
- Youth & Juniors £21
- Vintage (65+) £21
- Relay Team (per person) £21
- Entry on the day £40 (concessions £30)
- Day Race Licence (non BTF members)
- Car Parking (20p per hour)
- Post-Race Massage Service
- Official Race Photographs