Next Race: Sunday 29th March 2015
The Dartington Duathlon is a multi-sport race that takes place twice a year at the magnificent Dartington Hall Estate near Totnes in Devon. Online entry is currently CLOSED for our next race, Sunday 29th March - We hope to have this opened for you on Saturday 29th November 2014.
The next Dartington Duathlon will be a SPRINT distance race. It begins with a 5 km road run along the private roads and paths within Dartington Estate; followed by a 20 km road cycle on fast, undulating public roads; and finishes with a 2.5 km cross-country run within the grounds of the estate. Transition is a secure area with a tarmac surface, adjacent to the race HQ with toilets & changing facilities.
All our races are registered with the British Triathlon Federation and run in strict accordance with their rules & regulations. Participants are required to have BTF Membership. If you are not a British Triathlon Federation member you will need to purchase day membership from us when you collect your race pack from registration.
What is Included?
- Secure online entry system
- Regular email newsletter
- Race Pack (collect from the Race HQ)
- Electronic chip timing
- Well signed and marshalled routes
- Secure Transition (Tarmac Surface)
- First aid cover with professional medic
- Drink station (High 5 & Water)
- Recovery Service (for competitior and/or bike)
- Post-Race Recovery Drink (High 5)
- Event T-Shirt
- Race HQ with drinks, toilets & changing
- Live online results
- Personal results printout at finish line
- BTF Registered Race
- Age & Gendery Categories
- Team Competition
- Trophies, Medals, and Cash Prizes to be won!
- Event Photography service
Entry for March: CLOSED
Online Entry for March 2015 will open November 29th.
- Standard Entry £35
- Youth & Juniors £25
- Vintage (65+) £25
- Relay Team (per person) £25
- Entry on the day £40 (concessions £30)
- BTF Day Membership (non BTF members)
- Car Parking (20p per hour)
- Post-Race Massage Service
- Official Race Photographs